Energy and energy transition are the buzzwords of our time. Neither companies nor institutions nor private individuals can ignore this topic. The Center of Excellence Energy of the Upper Austrian Universities of Applied Sciences supports you in questions and projects related to this fascinating and vital subject area!
In addition to experts in energy technology in Wels, our cooperation network also includes the fields of smart production, logistics (Steyr), software and digitalization (Hagenberg).
- Load management and smart grids
- Industrial production processes
- Decentralized energy systems
- Control, simulation and optimization of (renewable) energy technologies
- Integration of thermal and electrical energy storage
- Bioenergy in the form of advanced biofuels (bioethanol from straw)
- Process optimization by means of simulation and measurement technology